The answer LAXATIVE has 8 possible clues. See the results below.
- Something to make you go soft consumed around four
- Live over insurance company on square for intestinal relief
- Enjoy life without a mounting burden -- this can free things up!
- Not strict at first, I have got you in motion
- Feen-a-mint was one
- This should get you going!
- ...this should get him going!
- Medicine for constipation
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 946 - Jan 8 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 18 2013
- The Telegraph - Toughie - May 17 2012
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 5 2011
- New York Times - Mar 20 2010
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Aug 26 2008
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 6 2007
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Apr 28 2004