The answer GRANDDAD has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Relative of pop?
- Magnificent Dublin advertisement for one of those in 11 down
- One of those in 11 down with my mother's mother, theologian and father, returns
- Pop's pop
- Relative's a showy parent
- Extended family man
- Money father gave to another relative
- Familiar old man was an excellent parent
- Does the old fellow add up in a splendid way to this?
Last seen in:
- New York Times - Aug 13 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 19 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 20 2013
- New York Times - Feb 12 2013
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 20 2009
- USA Today - Nov 7 2007
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 31 2007
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 26 2006
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23013 - June 27, 2005
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 5 2000